This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for pacaire.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- We collect name, address, phone number and email via our contact forms on our website.
- We do not share your information with anyone
- To correct the contact information we have on file please call us at (866) 722-2473
- Our website is secured by an SSL Certificate.
- Select employees have access to information entered into pacaire.com
- By visiting our site third parties may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes. For example, IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity can be collected for targeted advertising. This data may be used by third parties to target advertising on other sites based on your users’ online activity. You can opt out of receiving targeted advertising by visiting the DAA opt-out site aboutads.infoor the NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices.
- Policy changes will be updated here as needed, as we make changes the date at the top of the page will be updated.
- Any concerns over misuse of personal data should be sent to email@example.com
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. However Pacific Aire does not collect such data on our website.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify will notify consumers via email.